top of page


The paralegals at Act Legal in Oshawa have experience assisting Realtors in recovering unpaid commissions, issuing N12 Notices for Landlords, recovering rent arrears from bad tenants, and much more. 

Our office serves all of Durham Region and is more than ready to assist with breached Agreements of Purchase and Sale or Buyer Representation Agreements. If you require assistance in Small Claims Court, or in the Landlord Tenant Board, our team of experienced paralegals can help you every step of the way. 

Give us a call today for a free consultation to see how your Brokerage could start saving you more money. 

I am a realtor and my client didn’t pay my commission on a Buyer Representation Agreement, what are my rights and can Act Legal help me?


Yes, the law is on your side. If your client has signed a BRA but hasn’t paid your commission despite the countless hours of service you have provided, you have the right to pursue your hard-earned money! At Act Legal we represent Brokerages to collect these unpaid fees. Often, we will start with a letter of warning in the hopes your client will realize they’ve wronged you. If that doesn’t work, Act Legal will manage your matter from start to finish so that you can get back to doing what you do best, helping others find their dream homes.


Greater Toronto Area (GTA)

bottom of page